1. A good leader is someone who can be trusted to lead others. They have good character and is honest with integrity. They lead by example and earns the right to be a leader.
2. A good leader is confident about his own abilities. He/she instills confidence in others which in turns excels them to do the best for the team.
3. A good leader is passionate about his/her work. A good leader will lead by example and be willing to do the dirty work.
4. A good leader needs to display order in chaos.
5. A good leader strives to be the best. They maintain high standards in their work and inspire others to do the same.
6. A good leader is able to think analytically keeping the end result in mind. A good leader needs to keep in mind the big picture while at the same time, breaks it down into actionable steps for others to follow or perform.
A good leader needs to remain calm and composed in the face of uncertainty. He/she needs to be decisive and follow through on his/her decisions.